- through this website,
- through information provided to us or our subsidiaries, affiliates or agents at any events hosted by us or our subsidiaries, affiliates, or agents, and
- We reserve the right to revise or make any changes to this Policy, and your continual use of the Sites subsequent to any changes to this Policy will mean that you accept such changes. Therefore, please bookmark this page and review it periodically to assure familiarity with the most current version of this Policy. We will post updated or revised versions of this Policy on the Sites so that you will know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and when and how we will disclose that information. You can tell when this Policy has been updated by checking the last revised date posted on the top of this page.
Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 should not use any of our Sites. Administrator also does not knowingly collect or maintain information collected online from children under the age of 13.
- Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information.
Depending on the nature of the Site, Administrator collects personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number when you voluntarily submit this information to us in order to participate in activities like purchasing tickets, blog comments, product reviews, online forums/communities, email newsletter subscriptions, or because you want us to provide you with products, services or information. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and age so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. We may also collect your credit card information when you purchase products, tickets or subscriptions on one of our Sites, but this information is only used to fulfill your purchase.
- Cookies and Other Technology.
- Flash Cookies. The Site may enable the use of the Adobe Flash Player. Adobe’s Flash Player is used by many websites that offer video and other interactive content. By default, your use of the Adobe Flash Player generates “flash cookies” (also known as “persistent identification elements” or “local shared objects”). Adobe provides a short disclosure about Flash Cookies in its End User License Agreement, stating “Use of the web players, specifically the Flash Player, will enable the Software to store certain user settings as a local shared object on our computer. These settings are not associated with you, but allow you to configure certain settings within the Flash Player.” The Adobe Flash Player (and similar applications) use flash cookies to remember user settings, preferences and usage similar to the browser cookies referenced above, but flash cookies can store more information than browser cookies and are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your web browser. You can control the degree to which you accept flash cookies by accessing your Adobe Flash Player management tools directly through the settings manager for Adobe Flash, located at: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. If you do not allow flash cookies to take any space on your computer or device, you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in certain features on the Site. Users with a computer running the Windows operating system can view flash cookie files in this folder: \Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player. Users with a computer running the Apple operating system can view flash cookie files in this folder: /users/[username]/Library/Preferences/macromedia/Flash Player. Flash cookies, or LSO files are stored typically with an “.SOL” extension.
The Adobe Flash Player is not the only technology being used in the ever-shifting online and mobile content environment. HTML5 is an increasingly popular web standard used for presenting content, especially content delivered to mobile devices. HTML is the mark-up language used for the World Wide Web. Almost all web pages you visit on the Internet are based around HTML code. HTML5 is simply the fifth and latest iteration of this mark-up language that allows for more interactive web pages. One of the real benefits of HTML5 is its potential to standardize the highly fragmented rich-media universe. Some HTML5 code may allow your response to advertising and other activities to be monitored across websites and such information to be stored on your computer or mobile device. Technology solutions that allow users to opt-out of or block this sort of tracking are being developed through browser add-ons and other tools.
- Web Beacons. The Site’s web pages or e-mail messages may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon, which is sometimes also called a “clear gif”, that allows us to monitor and collect certain limited information about our users, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small or invisible to the user, but, in general, any electronic image viewed as part of a web page or e-mail, including HTML based content, can act as a web beacon. We may use web beacons to count visitors to our web pages or to monitor how our users navigate our Site, and we may include web beacons in e-mail messages in order to count how many of the messages we sent were actually opened or acted upon. We use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about our Site and our marketing campaigns.
- Use Of IP Addresses. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer or network when you are linked to the Internet. When you request pages from the Site, our servers log your IP address. We may use IP address for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to audit the use of the Sites. We may associate your IP address with the PII you provide.
You recognize and agree that the Third Party Ad Servers who deliver ads for us may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products. These companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies. These ad serving technologies may be integrated into the Sites. In addition, we use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partners (each, a “Management Partner”). These files enable our Management Partners to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with the applicable Management Partner. The Management Partner may set and access its own cookies on your Web browser in order to serve ads it believes may be of interest to you based on the profile information you provided to us at registration (e.g., demographic information) as well as information collected about you by the applicable Management Partner elsewhere on the Web. Management Partners may use information about you gathered from the Sites (including your demographic information provided to us upon registration as well as your browsing behavior on the Site) to serve third party ads to you elsewhere on the Internet.
- Advertising Products & Services: After you visit or use the Site, our advertising partners may deliver our ads to your Web browser when you are visiting other sites on the Internet. These ads are delivered based on cookies that are set by us or by our third party advertising network partners when you visit or use the website, and that are recognized by these companies when you visit other sites. Please see the section above on cookies to learn more about setting your Web browser to block cookies.
- Log Files.As with most sites, we automatically recognize and log the Internet URL from which you access our Sites. We may also log your Internet protocol address or “IP address” (which may indicate the general location of your computer on the Internet), Internet service provider, and date/time stamp. Log files are used primarily for system administration and troubleshooting purposes.
- Other Information. We may collect and use information about your visit to the Sites, such as your browser type, computer operating system, the number of times you have viewed an advertisement, and whether you responded to a delivered advertisement, to serve advertisements to you on the Sites.
- How We Use Your Information
- Order Fulfillment.We use your information to process your request for products, services or information and to provide you with customer service regarding your request.
- Reviews / Comments / Communities.Some elements of your information may be displayed to others when you voluntarily participate in any of the community aspects of our Sites. Your name, avatar, IP address and comments may be displayed when you publicly review a product or post a comment on one of our Sites. Additional information may be displayed to people when you voluntarily join one of our online communities.
- Content / Layout / Design.We may internally use your information to enhance your experience of the Sites, or to improve the content, layout and design of our Sites and marketing efforts, and to determine general trends from visitors to our Sites.
- Communications.We may use your information to communicate with you about your request for products, service or information, when you purchase a product, ticket or subscription from us, or when you become a member of one of our Sites. These one-time “transactional” emails are a necessary part of our fulfilling your request or order so you cannot opt-out of these. We may also use your email address to send you content-based email newsletters or communications regarding products and services for sale; however, you will have the option of opting out of these types of communications. You may also globally opt-out of any future email communication from Administrator. Please see the Opt-Out and Correction section for additional information.
- Business and Operational Purposes. We may use your information to manage your account or to administer the Sites and help diagnose technical problems. Your information may also be analyzed so that we can provide you with useful information and can serve you in the best manner possible through enhanced features and functions on the Sites, including by delivering targeted content to you.
- External Use.Administrator does not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone other than to entities under the direct control of Administrator, except that:
- We sometimes need to use our affiliates or subsidiaries or third-party companies to perform specific business-related functions on our behalf. For example, we partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, ensure delivery, and to obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use industry standard data encryption to protect your information.
- Administrator or any of its assets, including the Sites, may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your information is one of the key business assets for the transaction. In such a case, your information may be one of the business assets we transfer. Hence, Administrator reserves the right to disclose and transfer information in connection with a change in control, merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of certain of Administrator’s assets, or other corporate change including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a site, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties. However, this information does not directly personally identify you.
- We may send third-party sponsored emails or postal mail based off the personal information you provide us. In these circumstances, we do send the mailing on behalf of the third-party or use a bonded mail house to do the mailing for us. The third-party does not have direct access to your personally identifiable information.
vii. On registration forms for certain products, services, or information, you may have the option to also submit your personal information to a third-party such as a sponsor or business partner. In these circumstances, the third-party will be clearly identified and you have the option of giving the third-party your information or declining to do so.
viii. We may contact you from time to time on behalf of one of our affiliated companies or an external business partner with information that may be of interest to you. We may also share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates in order to allow them to notify you of promotions, products, services, content and events in which we think you may be interested. You may also opt-out of any future email communication from us or from any of our subsidiaries or affiliates. Please see the Opt-Out, Corrections and Contact Information section for additional information.
- Other Uses.
- We retain information for as long as is required, allowed or we believe it useful, but we are not otherwise obligated to retain information for any period of time. Subject to applicable law, we may dispose of your information in our discretion without notice.
- The Sites may offer you the possibility to connect your accounts from third party social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, through an application programming interface (API) or other software. By allowing the Sites to connect with your accounts on such third party sites, you consent to our accessing the information in those accounts, which information may include personal information. You likewise consent to our publishing on the Sites any such information or actions you take on such third party sites. Additionally, you understand that by accessing the Sites via your social media account, activity you engage in through the Site may be published on the third party site. It is your choice whether to use any such third party sites, and you understand that in some instances such third party sites may request to access and publish information about you or your friends from us.
iii. If you contact us by mail, voice, email or any other form for transmission, we may keep a record of your correspondence, including any information contained therein.
- Data Security Our Sites incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through our Sites. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We take reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards for your information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, Administrator cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, You use the Sites at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. Please do not divulge your password to anyone. Administrator will never ask you for your password by unsolicited phone call or unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of your Administrator account and close your browser window when you have finished your work to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place, such as a library or Internet cafe. We are not liable for any breach of our systems or interception of our transmission, and we hereby disclaim, to the fullest extent provided under law, any liability associated with any claim relating to a breach of security, data or information.
- Opt-Out, Corrections and Contact Information Upon your request, we will:
- correct or update your personal information;
- stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing [email protected] Please include your name, street address, email address or phone number to contact you regarding the request, a clear and precise description of the data which you would like to review, modify, or opt-out of, and anything else that will make it easier for us to locate your personal data.
- Third Party Websites The Sites contain links to other websites. Administrator is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites prior to providing them with any information.
- Arbitration By using the Sites in any way, you unconditionally consent and agree that:
- any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) you may have against the officers, directors and employees of Administrator and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Administrator Entities”) arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sites or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS;
- this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16;
- the arbitration shall be held in Dallas, Texas;
- the arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law;
- there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only your and/or the applicable Administrator Entity’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated;
- the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against you or any Administrator Entity;
- in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against any Administrator Entity exceed $125 USD, and you are unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Company agrees to pay them and/or forward them on your behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Company will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and
- with the exception of subpart (f) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (f) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor Company shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.