Our Mission: To experience spiritual, leadership and personal development and to send out the next generation of Christian leaders to be kingdom builders.
Purpose: Interns with Women of Faith are an important part of the team. The program is focused on developing the call God has placed on your life. You’ll be given significant responsibilities making a kingdom impact locally and globally. We desire to continue the legacy of ministry through the interns who are encouraged and equipped within the ministry. Through this process you will grow as a leader, a person, and as a follower of Christ.
As an intern with Women of Faith, you’ll gain training and experience that will help you develop the leadership skills needed for the next stage of your life. Women of Faith provides a unique perspective as we encourage not only individuals who are called to ministry; this program is also for individuals who are called to be kingdom builders in marketplace careers.
Develop Your Foundation. One-third of our time together will be spent on developing YOU. We believe in elevating all areas of life including spiritual, leadership, life skills, physically and community building.
What should you expect? First of all, come with an open mind. We collectively work together with all interns with the a high level of expectation. Expect to have an impact. Expect to work hard with a good attitude. We rely on God’s strength. Job descriptions including switching hats quickly. We encourage one another to excellence; we are called to the next level of excellence. Constant mentorship in unconventional ways. We serve the Lord. We are servants of the Lord. We do life together. We pour out. While others pour in and we grow.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Should I apply?
Reasons to apply for Women of Faith internship:
- To learn and discover where God is calling you in Kingdom building, experiencing ministry and marketplace simultaneously.
- To gain hands-on experience in specifically desired work areas.
- To serve women around the globe through ministry and events.
Should I expect a full-time position with Women of Faith after the internship?
No. The goal of this internship is to develop the call God has placed upon your life. Our goal is to help you experience spiritual, leadership and personal development and to send you out as the next generation of Christian leaders and to be Kingdom builders.
Are housing and transportation provided?
Interns must provide their own transportation and housing.
Will I receive payment of benefits?
No. Internships are unpaid.
Do I need a laptop?
Yes, every intern is required to have a laptop to use during the duration of the program.
Can I have another job while participating in the internship?
Yes. Schedule of internship will be provided. Coordinating work hours around the internship program is required. A job will not be able to interfere with internship hours.
INTERN QUICK POINTS
- Interns work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Flexibility in hours available.
- Interns must be at least be a junior in college or above.
- Interns are considered team members of Women of Faith and will participate in intern meetings, prayer and staff meetings.
- Interns are not allowed to attend school during internship.
- Interns humbly serve within ministry and be available to assist other areas.
- Interns commit to all ministry assignments and special events as needed.
- Interns abide by Women of Faith’s Ministry Values and commit to our Statement of Faith
- Interns are action-oriented and are willing to work in an environment that values a high sense of urgency.
TYPE OF INTERNSHIPS
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2018-2019 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
- Internship will go from August 14, 2018 – May 17, 2019
- SUBMIT All forms below no later than August 1, 2018.
- Interns generally commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week. Flexibility in hours available.
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2019 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
- Dates for a summer internship are flexible. There is no exact start or end date.
- Summer interns start on Tuesday, May 27, 2019 and end Friday, August 9, 2019.
- Summer interns commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY:
Once you have selected the internship of interest, you will be required complete an online application. As part of the Online Application you will need the following in order to fill out the form:
- Resume and Cover Letter in a Word Document
- A Link to a One-Minute Internship Video – Explain why you want to join the Women of Faith Internship Program.
Once all items are sent in, we will contact you about setting up an interview. At that time a background check will be initiated.